Thank you for your interest in working with Center for Resilience.
We currently have a position open for a part-time school-based instructor. Do you have a mindfulness practice, experience and passion for working with kids and a desire to plant seeds for life-long learning? The job description for this position is posted below. If this sounds like the right fit for you, we welcome your application!
Our school-based instructors work from September to June and are dedicated to classroom facilitation of social and emotional learning through mindfulness-based techniques, as outlined in our ResilientKids curriculum.
- Regular and consistent meditation practice
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Availability to commit to a September to June teaching schedule
- Experience working with kids
- Relevant training(s)
- Teach the ResilientKids curriculum twice weekly per classroom for 32 weeks of the school year at your specifically assigned school(s).
- Write classroom-specific lesson plans for each session.
- Collaborate with colleagues.
- Build relationships with partnering classroom teachers.