To all our loyal supporters:
After 10 years of service, we are excited to announce that Center for Resilience will soon be a part of Inspiring Minds!
Center for Resilience and Inspiring Minds both:
- Empower students to succeed;
- Connect with students with a trauma-informed and equity-based lens;
- Build trusting relationships with teachers and students;
- Believe that growth and learning take place when people of all ages are connected, confident, and focused;
- Provide students with critical life skills;
- Work in partnership with schools, teachers, students, and families;
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to ensure programs are evidence-based.
These strong synergies made this a smart transition for our organization’s next chapter of growth and development -- especially at a time when resilience is so critical.
Beginning July 1, Inspiring Minds will be incorporating the ResilientKids™ mindfulness-based social and emotional learning curriculum into their suite of services.
We are grateful for all the support, encouragement, and accolades we have received over the past 10 years from donors, grantors, volunteers, advisors, students, teachers, families, building administrators and paraprofessionals, and superintendents. We would also like to extend our thanks to Inspiring Minds for their stewardship in seeing this come to fruition and to all those involved for making this transition as seamless as possible.
We are excited to see our program grow and expand with this partnership, and we know Melissa and her team will continue to inspire students across the state for many years to come.